NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

Tinkersnow








Name: Tinkersnow
Age: 27 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Bicol
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Capricorn
Education: College graduate
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/77458790


General: I am investing in piano lessons and Latin dance

Music: Music is the bridge between Heaven and Earth...
It is the voice of the soul.
Classical
Jazz
Bossa Nova
Instrumental
Acoustic
Pop
Reggae
R & B
are on my top list.

Movies: Gone with the Wind, Atonement, Glory, Artificial Intelligence.
I fall inlove with Josh Hartnett in
WICKER PARK

Television: I don't watch TV

Books: I read Fiction and Non-Fiction

Heroes: HE is my ultimate hero
Adores Dr. Jose Rizal, Gabriela Silang, Gen. Douglas Mc Arthur, Ron Kaufmann,Jackie Kennedy-Onassis, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly

Who I'd like to meet: Someone...
Who finds both our imperfections perfect and wants to join me in the journey of learning lessons in the edification and ultimate perfection.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP