NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

OucHmAkEr








Name: OucHmAkEr
Age: 24 yrs old
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Bi
Body type: 5' 3" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Taurus
Children: Someday
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Education: College graduate
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/214193616

About me: If u want to know about me...hmmm...that varies from time to time. Sometimes i could be compassionat, sweet if the mood strikes me. But most of the time iam such a royal biatch. If anyone who crosses my path irks me. I'll give them a problem much harder than calculus to solve. I made no bones of my being such a biatch. Infact iam so proud about it! Excell in it. So good that i deserve a trophy. On the physical aspect? Well what can i say? Iam never one to brag. But hey just take a look with my pics. And u'll know how freakinly hot i am. That a blowtorch pale in comparison. Ahh enough yaddas just check my page.And u'll know what iam talking about. You have good eyes dont ya? (lol people u might think iam a braggart and self centered iam just saying these things for fun so u wont be bored with everything i say..) ..

Who I'd like to meet: hmmmnn....who would i like to meet? He should be yummy enough it means hez got da bod da face and most of all hez got an interesting characteristics... Interesting characteristics meaning...hez got da brains da wit and most importantly he knows how to rock...if ure out there come and get me baby...

1 comments:

cute April 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

give me ur num ill show u how to rock..

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP