NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kaye






Name: Kaye
Age: 24 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 5" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Christian - other
To Zodiac: Libra
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: full-time model/talent part-time cheerleader/coach
Website: www.myspace.com/kayessable

About me: This is my story... MY LIFE, MY OWN FAIRY TALE... I once fell hard, but I stood up and made it HERE - a LOT BETTER! - so it's all good. I believe we'll always end up right where we're supposed to be; with everything exactly how we deserve it... Now, I am living my life to the fullest! In the first place, LIFE isn't life at all when you couldn't even LIVE IT.. *wink, wink* ****************************************************************** ***** It is our CHOICES that show what we truly are... far more than our abilities... ******************************************************************* ***** i am kind of a mix of this and that... :) * active, optimistic, stubborn, lively, carefree, spontaneous, cheerful, adventurous, playful, happy, independent, moody, snotty, sports-oriented, hopeless romantic, mushy *at times*, mirthful as well, health-conscious, outgoing, cry-baby, talkative, funny, and crazy!!! and i am smart, you know, so be forewarned... ;) NOTE: I am sexiest when I dance Latin, watch me! ahaha! :D ******************************************************************* ***** Estoy esperando por él. He esperado el bastante mucho tiempo. Pero yo esperaré ... Seguiré esperando. él será mi todo ... en mi alma, en mi corazón, y en mi mente, para siempre ... él será mi vida... ******************************************************************* ***** My roots are of Mexican-Spanish descent, so that makes me part Latina... i am so inclined to modeling, training, dancing, singing and laughing! i enjoy modeling and performing to the nth power!!! but i love the challenges of my field of expertise (management-cum-culinary arts) as well... i love doing a lot of things! i get bored at doing a single thing for too long... i like variety, but i go for simplicity! i love to try out new things, and experiment with what has been there to acquire my own results! i like adventure and spontaneity! but i have always defied superficiality... I'M A GIRL OF EXTREMES!!! see?? :) i intend to learn at least one new skill and go to at least two new places every year! i love simple things! but i strive to be truly beautiful inside out ;) i always try to be good at everything i do, and give all my best especially in things that really interest me... and i simply love the intricacies of life! now, that's something... :) ******************************************************************

General: the One up there, Mi Querido, modeling and performing, spanish and latin american language and culture, dancing, pictorials and photoshoots, singing, cheerleading, performing, dancing and working out, martial arts, reading, movies and music, sports, piano and musical pieces, arts, management, culinary arts, european cuisine and international fusions, night sky and stars, fireworks, sunrise and sunset, pink stuff, being feminine, magical and animation, Harry Potter, world history and geography, Boracay, BEACH AND NATURE!, traveling, hospitality travel and tourism industry, relax and recreate... and LIFE itself!!!

Music: Canon in D Minor piano - will be my wedding song! ;) classical, instrumental (piano, violin, flute, even orchestra), spanish songs and latin music (salsa, mambo, samba), jazz, RNB, pop, alternative, ballad/mellow/love songs (senti mode), inspirational, movie soundtracks, the likes of Kate Voegele, Emmy Rossum, Ne-yo, Boyz II Men, The Calling, Usher, Jojo, and Jars of Clay... depends on my moods :)

Movies: If Only (hating myself for loving this movie, whew!), A Walk to Remember, Harry Potter movies, Bring It On, What A Girl Wants, She's The Man, Little Black Book, Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, Daddy Long Legs (korean version), Step Up, Go Figure, Center Stage, Stick It, Dead Poets' Society, Forrest Gump, Ms. Congeniality, The Classic, My Sassy Girl, Matilda, Anastasia, Bandidas, El Crimen Del Padre Amaro;

Television: all sorts! COOKING SHOWS: Everyday Italian, Sweet Dreams, Food 911, Boy Meets Grill, Thirsty Traveler, Wolfgang Puck's Cooking Class, Barefoot Contessa, Sugar, Passion for Pastry, Surreal Gourmet, Throw Down with Bobby Flay, Inside Dish, Emeril Live, Martha, Oliver's Twist, Molto Mario, Great Cocktails, AFC (Asian Food Channel) etc; TV SERIES and SITCOMS: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Heroes, Supernatural, Tru Calling, Charmed, Smallville, Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, Dirty Sexy Money, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty; CARTOONS and ANIME: Sailormoon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Winx Club; REALITY SHOWS: Cribs, America's Next Top Model, Extreme Makeover, Boiling Points, A Model's Life, Project Runway, The Hills, Laguna Beach, Simple Life, Beauty and the Geek, The Bachelor, Make Me A Supermodel;

Books: Harry Potter series, The Alchemist, A Walk To Remember, Pride and Prejudice, The Little Prince, The Old Man and The Sea, Love Story (by Erich Segal), Daddy Long Legs, Emma, Chocolate/Chicken Soup for a Woman's Heart etc series, To Kill A Mockingbird, Count of Monte Cristo;

Heroes: Estoy contentado con mi vida porque de ti. Mis sonrisas también están porque de ti... y solamente para ti… para siempre… Hasta la proxima vez... Estaré bien, yo prometo...

Who I'd like to meet: JERKS, BACK OFF! PLAYERS, LEAVE ME ALONE! I WAS NEVER INTO PLAYING AROUND... AND NEVER WILL I BE... ************************************************************ ***** Someone who has the guts to show me that TRUE LOVE really exists... and will never let me feel how it is to be hurt... and will never intend to cheat on & lie to me... and will make me just wanna look forward to being with him... and will make us feel comfortable and natural just being together... and will make me fall in love with him over & over again... SOMEONE WHO WILL MAKE ME FEEL THAT I TRULY DO MATTER... AND WOULD REALLY WANT TO BE THERE FOR ME, NO MATTER WHAT... 'Coz I'd be willing to do the same... ************************************************************** ******* I dare him to make himself known to me... 'cause I'm now ready to believe in the magic & madness of being foolishly in love... :) ************************************************************** ******* I won't care if when I fall, no one's there to catch me... as long as there's someone who will pick me up and say, "I've fallen first..." ************************************************************** ******* Lo te prometo, me quererás... para siempre... ********************************************************************* Mi Querido, thank you for coming into my life. I'm never gonna leave, I promise... I'll just be here for you, no matter what... for always...

1 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

My dream girl but I m taken. I wish you a good prospect and succeed in doing what you want as you are never lack of enthusiasm

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP