NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jaeza






Name: Jaeza
Age: 22 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
To Zodiac: Cancer
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/1627775

About me: I'm a girl... nothing more nothing less. A bit of altruistic... somtimes out of control, hard headed... sometimes funny and not so exaggerated. Most of all!! I treasure my friends the way I can. Not unless they don't want me to treasure them?! (^_~) Have no FAVORITES!!! ..

General:anime, pics, great musicz and having a good conversation.

Music: pop, alternative, rock... dance musicz

Movies: Movies like Meet the Robinsons, hide and seek, God Bless the Child, Constantine, Finding Nemo, Spirited Away, Pirates of the Carribean, The Matrix, The Mummy, Spider-man, Kill Bill, So Close, Van Hellsing, 50 First Dates, Mad House, Ring, Pet house of Horror, Elm Street, Superman II, Sargeant Bilko, The Grudge, Harry Potter, Haunted Office, Mad House, Rush Hour, Tai-chi Master, Incredibles, Practical Magic... many more to come!!

Television: I often change channels so i dont really have any favorite shows. Maybe shows in Nickelodeon, and Disney Movies and MTVs.

Books: Has something to learn about. For my past time... and a Bible.

Heroes: Heroes???... My own self saves me from everything.. I have myself to thank for!!!!! and my parents, some of my friends, few of my relatives, a bit of people that I don't know...and that's it!!

Who I'd like to meet: Nice persons.... ^_^ who wants to be my friend.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP