NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

jeddah





Name: Jeddah
Age: 23 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Laguna_Bataan_Kalibo
Body type: 5' 4" / Average
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Capricorn
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/228125231

About me: I'm just a simple girl, but I have lot of layers to be uncovered.I'm always ready for new challenges in life. I'm funny, sweet,caring, loves to laugh, interact openly with people, focused and enjoying what I do for a living. I'd love to someday own a business and travel the world. I know I am not extraordinarily hot looking like any other girls out there but I’m comfortable on my own skin. I just love myself, I know what I want, I’m in control, and I know my worth!

Who I'd like to meet: I'd like to meet new friends and people with same interest..

16 comments:

prince marc February 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

OMG!!! is that you.. u wear only pink tops? i never thought that u would post something like that, but i think ur beautiful in ur pic.. im a real fan of yours.. hope to see u soon my friend.. take care always..

miss you friend...

if u want to visit my site, here's it is.. http://www.angmakasaysayangbuhayko.blogspot.com/

prince marc February 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

OMG!!! is that you.. u wear only pink tops? i never thought that u would post something like that, but i think ur beautiful in ur pic.. im a real fan of yours.. hope to see u soon my friend.. take care always..

miss you friend...

if u want to visit my site, here's it is.. http://www.angmakasaysayangbuhayko.blogspot.com/

Sad Lover October 14, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

gosh ..!

you are so pretty ..

hope we can be friend one day

best regards ;)

cute April 10, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

hi poh...ur hot..gusto kitang subukan pde b?im 23 dn nd nice luking

Unknown February 22, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

add me, growupeddy@yahoo.com or garfieldaquino@yahoo.com

dexter January 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

pede pong makipagkilala?

dexter roi January 19, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

ang ganda m talaga sana aq na lang boyfriend mo?

kit May 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

I jedda can u be my friends? txt me or add mo ako s fb Qo.09058952055....gian_rain28@yahoo.com...im albert frm angeles pampnga

Unknown December 1, 2012 at 9:27 PM  

Hi im jeddah also saudia airlanes txt taus rming q 09298696238

Unknown December 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM  

Hi im jeddah also saudia airlanes txt taus rming q 09298696238

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP