NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jemz






Name: Jemz
Age: 22 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: City of Pines Baby!
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Cancer
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Love kids, but not for me
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: Rockstar baby
Website: www.myspace.com/jemztah

General: books, music, and the occasional hottie (do i sound superficial now?)


Music: I'm an audiophile. I love music! every music! any kind of genre and groove. so if u guys have any cool sounds you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to share it with me!

Movies: LOTR (all 3),Transformers, 300, A Beautiful Mind, The Gladiator, Dark Knight, Life Is Beautiful...

Television: Heroes, House, Grey's Anatomy, Chuck, Ugly Betty

Books: I don't know where to begin!!! I'm a bookworm (yeah it doesn't look like it). I love Sydney Sheldon, Neil Gaiman, Lavylyr Spencer... so many...

Heroes: Angelina Jolie,Oprah, Ferdinand Marcos, Jabbawockeez...

Who I'd like to meet: anyone! yeah i like cute boys...who doesn't hehehe!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP