NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aichiee







Name: Aichiee
Age: 19 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Makati
Body type: 5' 5" / Average
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Scorpio
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Website: myspace.com/aichieeness

About me: They call me Chia (because i want them to, haha). I love to eat siomai and chicken! super! I can bark like a real dog! try me! hahaha. I don't like to text, honestly. I am so into grammar. I correct errors in mind. I used to be a vocalist of one band and a drummer of another. Yes, I am into music. I don't normally get what I want, but I try me best to have it. Some people say I'm a snob. I am not. I just don't like them. (tsktsk, mean!) I always draw the people I like and love. So if you're included in my drawings, you are so lucky. Haha. If I like you, I will do anything just to let you know it. If I don't, you will surely feel it. I used to look for someone who can make me happy. I got so dependent on people who I think can complete me, but I was so wrong! Now I'm contented with my friends, with myself, with anything and everything I have, and with the hope that someday, someone will come along and prove to me that "forever" can be somehow true.

If I were a BOY, I swear I'd be a better MAN

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP