NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

celine






Name: celine
Age: 25 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Maasin City
Body type: More to love!
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Scorpio
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/421138844


General: About me: I'm just a nobody trying to be a somebody, I'm an outgoing, easy-going, simple...naughty, bitchy, funny, sassy, silly and crazy.. I'm super duper sensitive.. I LIKE: Real people, honest people and those people who knows how to respect others. I never let anyone's judgement affect me (sometimes I do...haller!!! I'm only half human, half goddess! lol

Movies: When love begins, Love me again

Television: wowowee hehehe

Books: How to make a man fall in love

Heroes: My mom

Who I'd like to meet: Perfectly imperfect! ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP