NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, January 26, 2009

Cindy





Name: Cindy
Age: 27 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 5" / More to love!
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Libra
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: Whooping Gigolo's ass
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/429234044

About me: hate this About me Sh*t. But oh well... Let me tell you something about me... I am a crazy Bastard! Hahaha! Nahhh I just love being crazy so what!? (ok ok lets get serious)

I'm currently working for 3 companies that are base in USA. Working my ass off and earning Php 117,600 per month. Living my life to the fullest and at the same time making sure I'm on the right track. As of now my main goal is to enjoy it with my boyfriend (Mike) make sure both of us have the same goal. We been together for almost 3 years now... We decided not to leave each others sight cause we really get crazy without each other hahaha. Last few weeks was really crazy for both of us but the coolest part is we realized that no matter how much we try to forget or get rid of each other we CANNOT do it, we always end up missing each other. So let me say sorry to all the girls he tried to love (don't worry he really tried his best LOL) and to all the boys who I gave hope... Sorry for all the troubles. I know we are both sick. But who cares we love being sick hahaha. So now we are back and living together again after 3 weeks of being away... not bad huh. We are back to Metro and no more shitholes for us. We are ready to kick some ass for 2009! $$$ here we come! Obviously girls Mike don't like to deal with girls who are earning only Php5,000 per month LMAO go get a life please. And Boys as what you can see I don't need your money so stop offering some fancy cars and condos. It's not working... We just need each other so thank you.
FYI: I was in pain when I wrote this. So please excuse my french.


Music: Enya - Something relaxing

Movies: Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Television: Dr. House, Heroes, CSI, Desperate Housewives

Books: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (A must read Book)

Heroes: My Parents

3 comments:

Unknown December 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM  

Ganda naman tau s rming nila

Unknown December 1, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Ganda naman tau s rming nila

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP