NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brigitte Anne







Name: Brigitte Anne
Age: 21 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Serious Relationships, Friends
To Zodiac: Cancer
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/1748328

About me: Hi, I’m Brigitte Anne M. Brodeth. I'm the type of person that likes to be laughing all the time and making fun of life however, there are always times to be serious.. I guess I just accomodate myself to every situation, but overall I'm a natural extrovert. Life has taught me many lessons, some were harsh, but the majority were wise and refreshing. I learned that I was a lot more valuable than I originally thought I was. I go everywhere, from timog to makati to fort hehe. I like to drink and dance. I do a lot of booty shaking and I shake my hips a lot. I think they’re my asset. I’m very disciplined when it comes to my health. I like hanging out with my friends and family. I like going to new places and exploring new things. I hope u'll enjoy checking out my page,any comments will be much appreciated.

Who I'd like to meet: ------I want someone who is sweet..I want someone who can make me feel very important,someone who will know when n'what to do without me asking all the time..When im interested 2 man, i really get into his world... maybe i'll just never be able to find someone who will suit me..maybe the someone who i want doesn't even exist in this world..maybe i just need time to get used to a "long-term" relationship..or maybe i just need open minded,, real person..! Im not looking for a pErfeCt guy..bUt im lookiNg 4 da rYt gUy 4me..I donT want a gUy who will maKe me his life.. I want a guy who will sHare a part of his lYf with me.. and those who caN accept me 4 what i am and wat i hAve...Im a onE man girL..If im into u, iLL be loyal..Id only fall for a guy who tells me the truth,, basta onCe i fall in luv my wOrld will rEvolved onli 4 him,, NO ONE ELSE un lng..=")I believe LOVE will just come;) And I'll patiently wait until the right man comes along..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP