NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Johanna





Name: Johanna
Age: 24 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Serious Relationships, Friends
Hometown: General Santos City PHILIPPINES hehehe!
Orientation: Straight
Body type: Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: College graduate
Occupation: Administrative Staff
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/434578583

About me: I am Johanna, my buddies, friends call me "joana" im single, 24 years old, im pretty and very nice and that is very true. I like to have fun, I like to make people happy,laugh, and smile. see yah takecare always

Music:chris brown-forever ; rihanna- take a bow; rihanna- Disturbia; Jordin sparks-one step at a time; chris brown-superhuman; chris brown-right now; neyo-sexy love ;jose mari chan- be careful with my heart ;rihanna-take a bow; michael- breaking my heart; colbie caillat- realize; im yours- jason marz; maria carey- open arms; Pitbull- Go Girl

Movies:Amistad; Sometimes in april; Theres something about marry; Legally Blond; Honey; Rush Hour; Two Fast Two Furious; Transformer; Twilight;Home alone 1 & 2; Chasing Liberty; A walk to remember; Pirrates of the Carribean;

Television:oprah ; goodmorning america; 7th

Who I'd like to meet: friends for fun, makin me smile and laugh, friends loves adventure, hehehehe! take care everybody and nice meeting you all here.... God Bless you, smile.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP