NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

MiLes








Name: MiLes
Age: 18 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: philippines
Body type: 5' 3" / More to love!
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Aquarius
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: proffesional Nurse
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/26601706

About me: People usually misunderstood me. Some are glad to see me, but mostly, they are so resentful. They just cant appreciate me and my beauty. Of course everybody has different perceptions, some people think that Im badly-behaved, noisy or Im a bitch.. Well, think whatever you want, say what you have to say, I will still do what makes me happy, as long as I dont let anybody down. You really have to envy me, for I can do whatever I want! Either you love me or you hate my attitude. I'm a direct person, I state what I have in mind without hesitation. I may appear to be brutally honest, but I expect likewise. I love simple things in life, and I'm extremely thankful for what's upon and what I'm given. I can be your best friend or your worst adversary. To my friends and family, I'm someone they can count on. I don't treat everyone equally, nor do I give everybody the same level of respect. They would have to earn them. If God made our trail so lucid, then we wouldn't have room to grow, no place for realization and no point of living life. Obstacles are upon to enlighten our thoughts, and to be kept as a future reference. I can be a listener and a good advisor you choose. I'm patient, but don't push me to the limit, understanding but don't push my buttons. I stand by my words as well as I stand by my ground, though I'm a little indecisive; a bit hesitant because I try to makes things right. But I know when I'm wrong and I admit it. I'm a random, sarcastic and cocky person, but I can be serious when I need to be. I rarely drink, demanding, easily distracted, lenient, stubborn, unruly and etc. (words can never say enough about an individual, so never judge hastily). Others may find me a bit complicated, but yet I'm very simple. So, if ever ill give a glimpse on you, you'll surely have a thought of me. It may be good or bad, I don't really care...

Who I'd like to meet: People tend to think that I'm a snob.. Well, just ask my friends about it.. Im just "siguro" being picky... Anyhow, I DONT GIVE MY NUMBER..Just enjoy reading through my page and THANKS for dropping by... http://pinayprettyfaces. blogspot. com/2008/12/miles. html

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP