NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

portia







Name: Portia
Age: 20 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: PhilippiNes . . .
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Libra
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: sTudEnt
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/14809304


About me: → Hey. so let's go back to the basics.. This is Portia Fernandez. em currently in my junior year of college at UoP.
→ Well, simple. That's how I spell my life. I don't need fame nor glory cause i know i won't be needing it when I die. anyway who cares bout that. lol
→ Hmm I'm not one of those conceited chics. I think that's basically it. I don't usually give away my digits because I'm a very private person to people I barely know, BUT, I'm friendly, i don..t bite.
→ I have a very BIG HEART but don..t you ever, ever take advantage of that. You dont know what I could do when madness beat me. Don't just pretend to be someone, BE REAL people. So treat me fair and i'll return the favor. =p
→ well, I stand up till the end for what I believe is right. I never break down. I tend to do what I wan't but avoid things that may not be the best for me.
→ ima person who can never had a second without music. I play the keyboards. It's my passion, can't live without it!
→ i heart POKER.. hihi
→ i HATE my alarm clock and LOVE my bed.. HAPPY CONTENTED.
→ ima " Certified Glutton " hehe. pistachios♥, fries and float, vietnamese bread, cadbury. err. My love for food is insatiable! lol.
→ hmm ya know i'm actually breakin' the habit of being late in the class. just can't control it. hihi.
→ i love my Family, my Friends, my Cousins (ahem. Not all.) and Music. they're my reasons for living.
→ hmm i already have myGUY.. & i love him soo much! [he's so blessed for having me.hehe] U know 4 years passed & i still cannot believe the fact that he can still make me giggle like a girl who fell-in-LOVE for the 1st time.☺
→ and there are just moments that everything stops & i am overwhelmed with the fact that i am in-LOVE. & suddenly a smile follows knowing this person feeLs exactly the same. and i simply love the feeling that i already have a man i can call MY_O W N...

Who I'd like to meet: i'd like to meet guys who are amiable, fun to be with, perky and cool! i like people who can laugh with me but also gets the sense... you know... and lastly, REAL people. people who'll love me for who i really am. i also wan't to meet inspiring people from all walks of life!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP