NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, January 25, 2009

suzzy







Name: suzzy
Age: 19 yrs old
Status: Single
To Zodiac: Cancer
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/435736593

About me: Im suzzy from cebu 19 year old love to have some fun.I like to go disco singing modelling chatting and listening music.I dont watch tv so much.Im a music lover coz when i was a kid i slept with the radio beside me,hahaha im fun to be with.Im cool and everybody loves me

Who I'd like to meet: I would like to meet britney spears coz i like the way she dance◘◘◘ she is hot!! ◘◘♠♠♣♣ but i also love christina aguilera i love when she sing i like her

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP