NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

KrisTinE







Name: KrisTinE
Age: 25 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: cavite
Body type: 5' 6" / Athletic
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Sagittarius
Children: Proud parent
Education: College graduate
Occupation: model
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/106999053

About me: I am Kristine working as Flight Stewardess to the fast growing Airline Company here in our country...and i love my life now even more..i enjoy every single day of my life specially with my very special one my daughter and she's the reason behind my success right now..and so far im contented and happy in all the blessings that i have.. and i could say that i grew as an individual person..a person without hesitations and No Fear. and i became more matured as ive learned so much from my experiences in life. and at the end of the day i realize, that in the middle of the darkness there's still a light to guide in our pathway and thats bcoz god is good that he sets my spirits high! up to now and made me a "fulfilled Woman".

General: uhhmmm many...

Music: Rock!

Movies: The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian, Harry Potter the order of the Phoenix,Lord Of the Rings...all the fantasy movies even the first ever movie i loved "Never Ending Story" haha!!

Television: espn, axn, fear factor, national geo, and discovery chanel

Books: Greek Mythology, Personality dev't

Heroes: Marvel superheroes

Who I'd like to meet: who can love me the way i am..........

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP