NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

Miss♥Gummytarts







Name: Miss♥Gummytarts
Age: 18 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: The Holy Bahay Tae
Body type: 5' 0" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Taurus
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: I don't want kids
Education: In college
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/430469325

About me: people call me GRAEZY,GRAEZEN,GRAEZ, and aDICK..idk how i came up with so many names but its ok, im used in being called with these names anyway.. ;)

i like getting people to smile, it's interesting how people who are crying, smile and look so kyoot coz yuu are there for em, i really like doin that.. *oh my,is this really me? XD*

neon colors are so luuuussshhyyyy! i get attracted to em so much! yay!

i like hanging out with my friends and do a forever-walk, or kill time in our fave coffee and sweets shop...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP