NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

tza












Name: tza
Birthday: 1986
Status: In a Relationship
Interested In: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: outer space... along with other meteorites.. hehe
Body type: Slim / Slender
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: VizComm Student by day, Dark Angel by night... XD
Website: http://www.myspace.com/146144133

About me: I love my Knight and Prince...and my Heart is only his... So to all males who try to msg me, im already taken, and I DONT entertain' strangers...SORRY..so dont give me ur numbers/ym coz i wont hit you back... the truth is out there...=^^=

General: Movies, music, art, animals... hanging out with my Hero <3 ,daydreaming about him, wishing im in his profile ^^ myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Music: epic rock, prog rock, rock <; ? >;... jazz, bossa... Tristania, Theater of Tragedy, Sia, Imogen Heap, Lacuna Coil, Atreyu, Coheed and Cambria, Within temptation, ALAS, From First to last, Paramore, Underoath, Flyleaf, Fuseboxx, Sugar Hiccup, UpDharmaDown, In this Moment, Utada Hikaru(heehee) Stan Getz, Lisa Wahlandt...uhmm thats what you'd find in my itunes for now...

Movies: Sci-fi, gory, suspense... laid back, intriguing, mystery... good comedy... 300 heehee :)

Television: HEROES, CSI - (las vegas and new york), House, Veronica Mars, Scrubs, America's next top model, animal planet, Friends, d Simpsons, Desperate Housewives, ... <; Batman beyond, Futurama,ally mcbeal, fact or fiction, x files, dark angel >;

Books: Chronicles of Narnia, LOTR, The hobbit, The heavenly man. In the presence of my enemies. Legacy of hayao miyazaki. The way of the wolf. Dragonheart. The Earth of Mankind. the Notebook (thankiez to Tzaddi-boi XD)thesaurus (seriously) basic foreign language books ^^

Heroes: My dad. and my great grand uncle -->; Fr. Mariano Gomez... AND My budgie :)

Who I'd like to meet: SHaron of Within Temptation... and Claudio Sanchez...gotta have a long chaaat w/ him heeheehee!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP