NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, August 20, 2007

jaezeline








Name: jaezeline
Birthday: 1982
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Body type: 5' 1" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Christian - other
To Zodiac: Aquarius
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/611749

About me: Someday, you’re gonna realize One day, you’ll see this through my eyes By then, I won’t even be there I’ll be happy somewhere even if I can’t I know you don’t really see my worth You think you’re the last guy on earth Well I’ve got news for you I know I’m not that strong But it won’t take long, won’t take long ‘Coz someday someone’s gonna love me The way I wanted you to need me Someday someone’s gonna take your place One day I’ll forget about you You’ll see I won’t even miss you Someday, someday Right now, I know you can tell I’m down and I’m not doing well But one day these tears They will all run dry I won’t have to cry sweet goodbye ‘Coz someday someone’s gonna love me The way I wanted you to need me Someday someone’s gonna take your place One day I’ll forget about you You’ll see I won’t even miss you Someday, I know someday someone’s gonna be there

General: dancing, singing, modeling, fashion, FOOD!

Music: any

Movies: sweet november

Television: charmed, etc. etc. etc.

Books: memoirs of a geisha, the alchemist

Heroes: i'd rather keep it a secret na lang! hehehe

Who I'd like to meet: anyone nice!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP