NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Angiela










Name: Angiela
Birthday: 1987
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Manila
Body type: 5' 0" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Capricorn
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Website: http://www.myspace.com/ilai

About me:I'm an idealist. I always try to change things, assuming it'll make them better. Making the most out the things life can offer. I never shrink from controversy, but I do tend to be a rebel sometimes when i feel that my views are being ignored. Impulsive in nature. I know I'm bound to say or do things in a moment of anger which i will regret later on. I'm not very interested in planning. I have the drive and enthusiasm for spur of the moment inspirations, but I would prefer to leave the details and scheduling to others. (Pls don't spoil my fun with all the dreary facts and figues and warning on the label ;p ). It wouldn't hurt to lay down all the pros and cons, but when excited and inspired, considering the cons is more likely to be neglected. I'd rather pounce now and look later. Thank God for my very superior reflexes that I get able to extricate myself from some of the messes I manage to get involved in. ;p I have to admit i have no patience with mediocre and timid attitudes that lead to nowhere. I often want to make things loud and clear about what I want. At heart, I'm a hopless romantic. For me, attraction will always have to be instant and magnetic. It takes too much effort for me to pretend that's why i'm never good at it.

General: dancing, flip-flops, ber months, good conversations over coffee, sunset, beach, spontaneity, road trips..

Music: house

Movies: Pretty Woman, The Godfather, A Few Good Men, Meet Joe Black, Cruel Intentions, Memoirs of a Geisha, Top Gun

Television: sex and the city, GREY'S ANATOMY, will and grace, friends, one tree hill, saturday night live, who's line is it anyway

Books: By the River Piedra I sat and wept by Paulo Coelho, The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein, Vince's Life by Vince O. Teves

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP