NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, August 27, 2007

Annie












Name: Annie
Birthday: 1985
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: orion, bataan
Body type: 5' 5"
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Cancer
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Love kids, but not for me
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: SpEd teacher
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/174065117

About me: My nose feels swollen whenever I wake up in the morning. I love to eat, i hate it when i don't finish my food. I drink atleast 2 liters of water everyday. I hate green tea. I have big thighs. I love art. I wish I had time and money to learn photography. I wear glasses. My nostrils grew big whenever I laugh hard, and I hate it. I was born in July. I'm an impulsive buyer,i love to shop. I definitely love the beach. I love vintage designs. I love bikinis. I love make up. I'm so random.

General: music. pictures. journal. books. art. food! clothes. accessories.

Music: anything depending on the mood im in. well, this is my favorite song. just can't live a day without listening to this.

Books: chicken soup for teenage souls. hugs for teachers. walk to remember. the notebook. what to do until love finds you.

Heroes: my mama.

Who I'd like to meet: real people

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP