NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, August 18, 2007

sIs3LL3










Name: s!s3LL3
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
To Zodiac: Scorpio
Website: http://www.myspace.com/babypayb

About me:
kind, thoughtful, considerate, pleasant, amiable, friendly, caring, gentle, good-natured, soft-hearted, agreeable, sweet-tempered, accommodating, obliging, sympathetic, lovable, cute, charming, engaging, appealing, attractive, delightful, adorable..

all of the adjectives that you can find in the thesaurus... (positive or negative)
=)

i'm siselle. :) actually... i'm named after a singer! (omg)
a daughter.
a sister.
a lover.
a student.
a cousin.
a classmate.
a friendster addict.
a photoshop addict.
a student
a girl.
and a FRIEND.

General: i love playing the piano,I love texting with my friends, (actually smart ako), I love to surf the internet, I love watching tv especially when my favorite tv shows are on, I love shopping with my family, and with my sister who is always there with me when I shop clothes, I love watching movies, I love to study for new lessons in school, I love to listen to music, I love to type, write stories that relates in the things are happening every second of my life, I love to log in in this website, I love to edit pics and other things pa na ginagawa ko! hehe. :)

Music: Love Songs... magbalik... way back into love... dancing in the moonlight... beautiful girls... a walk to remember..
Movies: A Walk to Remember, Shrek 1, 2, 3, All Walt Disney's Movies, All About Love, Old Filipino Movies, [ahihihi] Ice Princess, Beautician ang the Beast, All Barbie's Movies, Flames, Gimik the Movie, Bituing Walang Ningning, 13 going on 30, Cinderella Story, Mean Girls, West Side Story, Meet the Fockers, Meet the Parents, Sound of Music, 50 first Dates, King Kong, Agent X44, All the Bratz's Movies, The Craft, You are the One, Harry Potter Movies and other movies. :)

Television: Pinoy Big Brother season 1 and 2, Celebrity Edition, Teen Edition, Pinoy Dream Academy, Maging Sino Ka Man, Sana Maulit Muli, Princess Hours, My Girl, Maria Flordeluna, Spongebob Squarepants, Tyra Banks Show, America's Next Top Model, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Worlds Apart, Akazukin Chacha, 4:30 na Ang TV na, Hannah Montana and other pang mga tv shows. :]

Books
: Little Women, Like water for Chocolate, Young Girl's Diary, Hellen Keller, Veronika Decides to Die, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul, the Bible, and other books. :)

Heroes: my mommy and daddy and _ _ _ _!

Who I'd like to meet: anyone. especially my cousins cherry, gin2, and ate alissa...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP