NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

jane












Name: Jean
Birthday: 1990
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: bulacan
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Cancer
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/2303439

About me: I'm a siMplE BuT KiNdA BeAuTiFuL,SaBi NiLa...MaHiLig DiN AkOnG MaGbaSa Ng PoCkEt BooKs,MaNooD Ng TV,MaKiNiG Ng MuSiCs at KuMaIn Ng ChOcS...I'M A HoMeBoDy PeRsOn,pAg MaY GiMik PaMinSan MiNsaN LaNg WiTh My SiS AnD My Mom...

General: kumain ng cHoCs At MaNoOd Ng Tv

Music: love sOnGs...

Movies: MaRaMi

Television: GMA ShOWs

Who I'd like to meet: hOnEsT,KiNd,HaVe SeNsE Of HuMoR,mAy DaTiNg At MaIiNtInDihAn AkO...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP