NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, August 27, 2007

Alexa












Name: Alexa
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Body type: 5' 7" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Aquarius
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Education: In college
Occupation: student
Website: http://www.myspace.com/yahoo_yehey

About me: I'm no more special than the next person... but, I'm someone you'd want to get to know. I'm god's favorite bitch... Love and Hate Life, it..s the only thing that..s real.

General: Generally, anything that makes us human...

Music: Anything from rock, pop, hip hop, techno, trans, etc. Music is like the soundtrack for my life.

Movies: All drug oriented movies. I have a fetish for problematic &; disoriented characters and realistic plots.

Television: R rated cartoons, TV series, etc.

Books: I enjoy any book that makes me feel like I've learned something after reading the whole thing.

Heroes: The little kids in Africa with aids who bury their parents and take care of their siblings.

Who I'd like to meet: The person interested enough to continue reading my profile.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP