NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Alms...










Name: Alms...
Birthday: 1982
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Children: Someday
Website: http://www.myspace.com/6110105

About me: i like everything that makes me laugh, thats what keeping me insane... i do like travelling to sustain my cultural awareness and widen my understandings on social cultural differences... i like meeting new friends and learning new things... music, televisions, magazines, newspapers, computer, experiences are among the sources of my added knowledge... above all God is the center of my life, always carries me out of my bad sad moments...and giving me hope each day...reminding me that i have the most powerful wonderful glorious God of all!!! what i do doesnt defy me, what defies us is how well we stand from a fall...love you all!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP