NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, August 10, 2007

aLetH










Name: aLetH
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Dating, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 6" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Pisces
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Website: http://www.myspace.com/stylish_66

Quote: He waits for her.. I wait for him.. And who waits for me? *sigh*"


About me: + I Love God..+ + I VerymUchLove my family..+ + I Won't do stuff that will Disappoint My Parents..+ + I Love My Friends..+ + Im very Fond of Dogs coz theyre so Cute!!..+ + I love Traveling alot!!..+ + I Love Rollercoasters! Or Any StufF that triggers adrenalin rush..+ + I make fun of almost anything.. Im also a prankster.. So BeWaRe!! =P+ + I like annoying my Sister and Friends.. =)+ + I believe that Girls can Do Anything that boys do.. [+GirL PoWer+]!!+ + Im Very mUch into sports and music. I play guitar,classical Piano and Drums.. I love playing volleyball, tabletennis, taekwondo,tennis and goLf .. I like Doing what Guys Do coz I Grew up Moslty around guys..+ + aBout my Eating habits.. Though I am underweight( i weigh 105lbs and stand 5'6), I like eating aLot! except seafoods, coz Im allergic to them.. My fav is Japanese,Chinese, Korean and American Food..+ + I Provoke arrogant and insensitive people coz they get into my nerves.. I despise plastics, backstabbers, perverts, envious and egoistic people.. I hate pointless conversations and activities.. Some people say that Im frank, but im not tactless.. I am honest and straight forward. I won't just tell you what you want to hear. I'm not a mean person. I can honestly say I am not an ass. I treat people the way I would want to be treated. I'm not a negative person..+ + I dO have my positive sides.. Im kind but its not nice to make me angry.. Try to mess up with me and I wiLL Bring Up HeLL iNto your LiFe..+

General: Music, Playing Guitar, Classical Piano, Sports, Tabletennis, Badminton, Volleyball, Going to the Gym, Rollercoasters, Sleeping, Eating, Bar hopping, Fashion, Shopping, Traveling..

Music: If I aint got you, ALicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Greenday, Linkin Park, Good charlotte, Blink182, The Calling, Sum41, Alternative, Love songs, Ballad, Classical, Trance, House Songs, Kaskade, Benny Bennasi, Hed Kandi..

Movies: If Only, 50 First Dates, Serendipity, So Close, Passion of the Christ, Windstruck, My Sassy Girl, My Bestfriend's Wedding, Wicker Park, Keeping the Faith, Ice Age [1&;2], Dying Young, Princess Diaries [1 &; 2], Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Euro Trip, Just Married, House of Wax, Final Destination [1, 2, 3], Scream, Cruel Intentions [1, 2, 3], The New Bestfriend, Hide and Seek, The Ring, 28 Days Later, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Grudge, Exorcism of Emily Rose, Saw [1, 2&;3]..

Television: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dark Angel, Tru Calling, Charmed, Friends, Forensic files, Medical detectives, South Park..

Books: Purpose Driven Life, Chicken Soup for the Teenage SouL

Heroes: SuperMan and Spiderman.. Ü

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP