NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, August 12, 2007

sheena










Name: sheena
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Dating, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: dipolog city, zamboanga del norte
Body type: 5' 1" / Average
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Virgo
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: student nurse
Website: http://www.myspace.com/4373233

About me: I am as deep as the ocean's depth. I look on life in a somewhat different perspective. As an eclectic kind of person, I select ideas and styles from various sources. I tend to appreciate things even at their simplest. I don't go for looks or wealth. What value do they have if wisdom is lacking? I firmly believe that true success can be attained with the right application of knowledge and experience. Wisdom is more valuable than jewels. I make it a habit of going to the church now and then. I do believe that I must nourish my spiritual being with the teachings of God. I seek security from the Lord, because I know that with Him, I can be safe and I will have no reason to be afraid. I hate pretensions. Why pretend when I can be myself? I don't give a damn to those who don't like me. If they cannot accept the real me, then so be it! I wasn't born in this world to please others. I was born to learn about life, not for ostentations. I'm prim to those I'm not closely connected, because I am an introvert. I prefer to be alone than be with those people whose characters I cannot link up. That is why I want to meet sensible people; because sensible people talk about knowledge and not about the life of others.

General: foreign places, history of things, butterflies, new things, musical shows, singing, sound and food tripping, reading, texting, surfing the net, writing journals, daydreaming =)

Music: mellow, alternative, rnb, reggae, jazz, classic

Movies: ever after, somewhere in time, anna and the king, troy, serendipity, the fast and the furious tokyo drift, the notebook, amadeus, chasing liberty, kate and leopold, sweet november, material girls, the devil wears prada, just my luck

Television: most of the shows in ANC, mr.bean, mmk, bubble gang, oprah, crib, sexiest

Books: judith mcnaught, rachel lindsay

Heroes: oh! he will come along... hehe someday.. =)

Who I'd like to meet: SENSIBLE people...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP