NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, August 12, 2007

leilani










Name: leilani
Birthday: September 29, 1987
Hometown: Bamban, Tarlac
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 6" / Athletic
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Libra
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: registered nurse
Website: http://www.myspace.com/sweetleilani29

About me:: Freedom is essential for my happiness. You love change, new experiences, meeting new people, adventure and travel. I love the exotic, far away places. Variety is more than mere spice of life – I thrive on it. I am extremely flexible and adaptable. I have more curiosity than the proverbial cat. I have a sharp mind and a natural ability with words. a born communicator, clear, fluent, and imaginative in every area that interests me -- which are many! My Heart’s Desire makes me very well equipped for life. Change -- the only constant in life -- doesn't threaten me, as it does other people. I am highly resourceful. Generally, I can think clearly in a crisis; I have good mental and physical reflexes. Whenever I fall, I tend to land on my feet. I am highly enthusiastic. I get excited easily over a new idea or opportunity. My nature is unconventional. I am a bit of a gambler, taking risks whenever I think the rewards are worth it. Very socially oriented and rarely, if ever, dull or boring. , of course, drawn to those people who, like myself, are original thinkers and have exciting personalities. I enjoy being involved in several projects at the same time. I need continual stimulation by the new and fascinating. I tend to discard boring pastimes quickly. My love of freedom and change can have numerous consequences. I can be irresponsible, especially when it comes to finishing tasks. I have a hard time persevering at a given project and bringing it to completion. I am a bit hero and want to save the world. This causes me to make promises I often cannot keep. Down deep; long to please everyone, an impossible goal. I feel love passionately, but fear making deep and lasting commitments. As a result, I resist the depths of emotional attachments and remain on the surface where it is safe. I experienced many changes and unusual events, but I learn best through experience. Therefore, my life will be full and I will make great strides in personal growth.

General: love watching movies, computers, foods, Reading history and science magazines. Physical fitness. I read a lot of things. Information junkie. Love nature and beauty. Medicine and Nursing... or anything that can arouse my brain

Music: R&B, Blues, classical, New Wave, jazz, some Hip Hop, do not like country. i will be here, How did u know, angels brought me here, Lead me Lord, The Prayer by charlotte church and Josh Groban, say that you love me, dreaming of you by selina, and to dance with my father, moments of love, Hey there delilah, any classical piano songs...

Movies: two weeks notice, hotchicks, a time to kill, erogon, harry potter,a walk in the clouds, lady in the H20, apocalypto, the passion of the Christ, hostel, taladega nights, pirates of the carribean, spiderman. Dantes' Peak.

Television: my computer...

Who I'd like to meet: old friends, i really missed them.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP