NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Miles








Name: Miles
Birthday: 1987
Hometown: Marikina
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Aquarius
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: sTuDeNt nUrSe
Website: http://www.myspace.com/milesilicious
Email: kc_2900@yahoo.com

Quote: "dRoPdEaD, gOrgEoUs miLesiLiciOus mE..^^"

About me: ----A Sophisticated Lass who’s always on the groove & loves attention. I was loved by all whom others envied. I make my own rules and got my own style. It doesn’t matter what other people think or say about me, I don’t live to please everybody. What matter is, I’ve made the most of what I have, I had fun, I learned my lesson from what I’ve done and I’ve lived through it all despite the gossips and intrigues about me... That's being real... Just lives a life fearless of other people's shadow... LUV BEIN ME...[wink!]
*dropdead , fashionable and cowboy chick…
*aLwAys gEt wHaT I wAnT..
*soMetiMes vAiN, fRaNk & cArELeSs gAL..
* Loves:
-gRooviN’
-sHoPpiN’
-hAnGiN’ oUt wiD mY cReW..
-tAkiN’ fOtOs
-sOuNdtriPpiN’
-fOoDtripPiN’
-foOliN’ aRouNd & maKe oThEr piPoL hApi..^^
*HateS:
-bAcKsTabBeRs
-pLaStiCs
-sLuTs
-rUmOrs dAt aiNt tRue..
-iNsEcuRes
*************JUST GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!!!***************
Hiyeeeeee! I am Camille Leilani E . Benitez. Heaps of friends call me Miles foe short. I’m 5’4” tall and my weight? I dunno my weight! Hahaha. I have two babies! Just kidding! Actually, they are my sis’ babies... namely Allken and Iah. Love these two cuties so much. (wink!) I love pink, red, white and black colors. I love dancing and singing soooooo much! I don’t like tattoos but I love to try belly and tongue piercin’.. unfortunately.. my boo doesn’t like any of these. I love shopping----clothes, makeups, accessories, belts, shoes. I usually spend lavishly foe these stuffs. Everyone knows that!;D Also I love out of town trips, barhopping, etc. I love MUSIC--- what kind? Any kind! It could be rnb, jipjop, punk, trance, house, alternative, etc; It’s my life and I am so freakin’ obsessed wid it.. Hahaha! not only that.. I love taking fotos.. so much..;) I LOVE FOODS! I’m an ace when it comes to that! I don’t usually cook. I just love eating!;) But if Im in the mood, whatever you want.. I'll cook em foe you as long as I know what it is and how it done..hehehe..;) I got heaps of friends but I could only trust few of ‘em. Coz I’ve learned from the past that some people are can’t be trusted. But I do cherish all of 'em!^^ I love all my friends & bestfriends. What else… I love to laugh and make other people happy. Foe mah friends, Im such clown who does crazy shits foe them and seems no problem at all. I love my family and friends and also my boo’s side too! I hate ex-boyfriends!!! sluts.. I’m in a relationship right now. He’s the one I’d like to be with foe d rest of mah life. Hopefully things will be alright despite of gossips, troubles n intrigues between us. Imma simple girl livin’ in this crazy world-----a world full of lies.. I maybe simple, but I'll always be the same dropdead, gorgeous lass whos true to yah that surely gunna knock your head off and gunna ROCK your own WORLD..^^ So if you like what you read, then feel free to add me.;)

General: ...soundtrippin'... shoppin'.... mallin'... clubbin'... chillin'.. gamin'.. foodtrippin'.. drinkin'.. watchin' movies.. hangin' out...

Music: RnB.. Punk.. House.. Trance... Jipjop..^_^

Movies: Biker Boys + Texas Chainsaw Massacre + Just Married + She's All That + Freaky Friday + MeAn giRLs + The Hot Chick + MAtrix + LXG + THE GRIND + Serendipity + If Only + Sassy gIrL + Fast and the Furious + The Pacifier + The noteb0ok + Drumline + Armageddon + Shakespear in Love + City of Angels + A Very Long Engagement + You've got mail + 50 First Dates+ bEeRfeSt

Television: Spongebob Squarepants + smALLville + fiFtH wHeeL + jErRy spRiNgEr + mSkM + pRiNcEsS hOuRs + pRoJeCt rUnaWaY
Books: LiL pRinCe, tHe aLchEmiSt anD BeTwEen aNgeLs &; dEmOns

Who I'd like to meet: -fRiEnDs-

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP