NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, August 20, 2007

_jean_










Name: _jean_
Birthday: 1986
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Cavite
Body type: 5' 2"
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Taurus
Smoke / Drink: Yes / No
Education: Some college
Occupation: group dancer and singer
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/180089819

About me: hi there! jean ryt here!., ummm well, what's about me anyways???... im 21 years old and i have been through a lot and trust me, you dont wanna know about it. its true that im such a cry baby, but thats just what i do when im scared and thats what i do when im upset, like this week... im kinda sensitive and you dont wanna see me mad! pls don't!., haha i love mikhel and jarred, they are all that i lived for, they give me courage when im already out of it. i love my mom, coz she always believes in me, she's the best mom ever!., i love my friends, they keep me happy and though im far away from you guys, i always think of you guys and all the drinking times and getting drunk... wahaha thanks for calling me and thanks for the party!!!... ilove my bestfriend, hopefully come back to korea with her!(that's gonna be fun!) hope to be back soon and im gonna hang out with you guys again. i miss one person so bad and im not gonna talk about it anymore it's just gonna piss him, i know. that's all!!! much love from your bitchy friend "jean"... mwuah!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOMEDAY - NINA/ Someday you'll gonna realize/ One day you'll see through my eyes/ By then i won't even be there/ I'll be happy somewhere/ Even if i can't/ I know/ You dont really see my worth/ You think your the last guy on earth/ Well i've got news for you/ I know i'm not that strong/ But it won't take long/ Won't take long/ Coz someday, someone's gonna love me/ The way, i want you to need me/ Someday, someone's gonna take your place/ One day i'll forget about you/ You'll see, i won't even miss you/ Someday, someday/ But now/ I know you can't tell/ I'm down, and i'm not doing well/ But one day these tears/ They will all run dry/ I won't have to cry/ Sweet goodbye/ Coz someday, someone's gonna love me/ The way, i want you to need me/ Someday, someone's gonna take your place/ One day i'll forget about you/ You'll see, i won't even miss you/ SomedayGeneral i dont know.... whatever gets me interested

General: i dont know.... whatever gets me interested

Music: Rnb, love songs, a bit of rap music....

Movies: i just watch what i wanna watch., thats it

Television: nuthin at all... just playin!... On_style

Books: about other countries languages., just read not memorize them.

Heroes: GOD and MY MOM...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP