NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, August 11, 2007

mHie♥












Name: mHie♥
Birthday: 1988
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: kankaloo
Body type: More to love!
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: BSN student, Lady, Human, Daughter, Friended
Website: http://www.myspace.com/cazlady

About me: I cAN't bE A dUMmY IF i KnoW dEEp WItH in me I'M rEAl... yEt, sOME PeOPle maY miSunDERSTaND mE, DON'T rECOGNIZE My eXISTeNcE, AND DON'T eVEN BoTHER tO taKE a SimPLE gLimPSE oF mY wORth, bUT thIS is WhaT I wANt To SAy.. "what YOU see IS not ALWAYS what YOU get!" JudGE me?? WEl, It DEPENdS ON wHAT yoU sEE.. BuT knoWINg ME IS YOuR CReaTiVITY TO LOOK DEePER, fEEl WAteVER COVEr You CuD SEe.. 'COZ DEeP WIth In ME is WHaT MAKES ME huMAN, Not PERFECT, BUT ALWAys FoR reaL
OH ILYSSA LAYOUTS

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP