NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Michelle Lynn Murenec







Name: Michelle Lynn Murenec
Status: Single
Interested In: Friends
Hometown: Brisbane, Australia
Body type: 5' 5" / Athletic
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: Performer/Entertainer
Schools: Queensland University of Technology, BS Management; Mt Alvernia College, HS Diploma
Companies: ABS-CBN, Quezon City, Manila
Website: http://www.myspace.com/rebelbliss

About me:
Im Filo/Italian & off the wall!! HAHA! I'm unique, ain't nobody can do it like me! I respect others as well as myself. I'll listen to you and take a mental note of what you have to say, but it doesn't mean I'll do what you want me to. I'm 164cm tall, but I'm bigger than the universe in terms of love. I might not be properly proportioned, sing or dance well, but i never asked you to look or listen to me... I live to entertain audiences, I breathe for the one I love, & I hate those who used me... In a nutshell? Don't touch what doesn't belong to you, don't play with fire and drugs are bad for you ;-)

Who I'd like to meet:
Christina Aguilera! She's my inspiration to pursue my entertainment career :-) I would like to meet anyone from overseas as I plan to travel a lot this year so it would be nice to get to know some cool people to show me around their town! But you gotta earn my trust! There is no way I'm gonna see you if you giving off a "goody two shoes" vibe. There's just no one like that... Well, maybe Gemma? <=-- That's a compliment! PROMISE! Nick Carter - I'm gonna marry him one day! HAHA! In my dreams right??? Colin Farrel - So hot right now! Paris Hilton - I'm gonna steal her style :P Blake McGrath - I've fallen in love with his dancing! No one can dance like him! Well... Maybe Daryl comes close :-) General Interests: Well, let's see... I love to sing and I love to dance!!! I'm trying my hand at choreography and song writing but I'm really rough at it (hehe, at least I'm honest!) I love going to the beach for a tan, but I hate it when i get burnt :-( another thing is, it's not so good to go here in the Philippines when we don't have your crew with you :-( I absolutely love to go out clubbing with my dancing friends coz they're not afraid to move on the dance floor! HAHA! (Daryl, you're the best! Rudi, I'm sorry for turning you down all the time mate, promise I'll make it up) I don't mind a drink, but force me and I'll get mad! I love movies!!! Haven't seen one in a while though :-(

Music: I like anything really... But I love to sing to power ballads, pop rock and hardcore rock, dance to hiphop and street and sing, dance and chill to anything by Christina Aguilera!

Movies: Oh gosh... Let's not even go there! Way too many to mention!

Television: 4400 series :-) Thanks Jerome for that ;-) Pimp My Ride - when I can remember to watch it America's Next Top Model That's So Raven Home &; Away Australian Idol

Books: Can't think of any right now, but I plan to read one book per month and I'm supposed to read Filipino comic books to help me understand and eventually speak Tagalog... ARGH! It's hard ya'll!

Heroes: Christina Aguilera for her inspiration Daryl Morante (aka D.Mo) for being my guy best friend Carla Jeffcoat for being my girl best friend Chad Peralta for waking me up and last but not the least: My mum for being there when everything falls apart... I truely love you mummy!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP