NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Maureen










Name: Maureen
Website: http://www.myspace.com/114715173
About Me:

-Can sometimes be completely crazy.

-Quiet, yet loud.

-Non-judgmental.

-I tend to have a habit of being completely oblivious to situations that take place around me. However, once these situations are brought up to my attention, I proceed to deal with them as best as I can. I will even put myself in social exile for the sake of another's feelings.

-Trust is an issue, as some would say, but isn't that true with everyone? Don't just single me out. Nobody's perfect.

-I try not to let things get to me so much. I guess that goes with my "Positive" attitude. Why let life get you down when you have so much left to live? I know what a lot of people think about me, good or bad and that's fine with me.

-I'm always in high spirits and live life passionately.

-I dance uninhibitedly, sing my heart out, laugh at the corniest jokes and love with abandon.

-I'm a kid at heart. i'm easy to please and find joy in little things... a good book, daydreaming, ice cream, good hair days, falling leaves, rain, stars, sunset, surprises.

-I'm a hopeless romantic... think black and white, slow dancing, rose petals, candlelight, happy endings.

-I'd rather be noble than pretty, funny than sexy, smart than popular, compassionate than beautiful.

"What if Prince Charming had never showed up? Would Snow White have slept in that glass coffin forever? Or, would she have eventually woke up, spit out the apple, gotten a job, a health-care package. I couldn't help but wonder: Inside every confident, driven, single woman, is there a delicate, fragile princess just waiting to be saved?" - Sex and the City

Who I'd Like To Meet:

~My counterpart

~I want to be able to look in someone's eyes and just know they feel the exact same way as I do

~I want a guy who'll always be there for me, who'll be there when I need a shoulder to cry. & when tough decision have to be done, we'll always meet half ways, One more thing, he should never lie nor cheat. Always knows how to make me smile, & he'll never make me sad. Times spent with him should always be worthwile. Someone who will accept my flaws & inperfections but still sees the best in me.

~Happiness is looking into the eyes of someone you love and realizing that the look in their eyes is the same one you have in yours.

-All I really wants is someone who will catch me when I fall. Someone to realize my worth & hold my hand for no reason at all. Someone who will sit with me under the stars and not want anything more. Someone who will look into my eyes and say, "You're the one I've been waiting for."

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP