NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cheryl












Name: Cheryl
Birthday: 1983
Hometown: Zamboanga City
Status: In a Relationship
Interested In: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: Average
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Virgo
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Website: http://www.myspace.com/126492886

About me:
Hi I'm Cheryl, Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I am simple sweet, charming girl always at smile, very friendly if you know me well but shy sometimes : ) .... I'm a humble person thats why all my friends like me but crazy sometimes like a childish girl haha...but not all the time just if we do fun things and laugh.... I dont drink and i dont smoke. I live healthy lives eat vegetable and fruits and any type of foods but not exotic food... wahhh... I am fun loving person, active, and want to express and explore new things about my personality and feelings in the sense of being nice in any way and free to my self as a human but with limitation for me to care my private life. I am caring, loving and romantic type of person, very passionate. I am a person who have soft heart easy for me to love, cry and forgive. I am understanding in any way but sometimes wants an attention and care..... :)

General: Watching movies, I love listening music, read magazines, hangout with my friends, party, play with my dog and cats. I love things in the way of arts and fashion like sexy or new style dresses, fun to create ideas such as designing, decorating, painting, pictures clipping etc....

Music: Pop, Hip-hop, R&B, alternative rock, jazz, reggae, country music, and last but not the least Love songs for a romantic girl like Me : ).......****

Movies: Action, Suspense, Comedy, Magical fantasy, Romantic drama, and Horror : )

Television: MTV Asia, Fear Factor, Wickedly Perfect, Maximum Expose, Discovery Channel and Americans Top Model

Who I'd like to meet: I want to meet a person that who have respect, God fearing, honest, sincere, have good sense of humors, sweet, understanding and friendly.... : ) almost perfect huh... heheh nah just be your self and be nice...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP