NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

bianca





Name:
bianca
Birthday: 1988
Status: Single
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Children: I don't want kids
Email: vennice_harris@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.myspace.com/107300390

About me:
a model and a t.v dancer keeps me bc enough... i love my job i get to know diff. types of people tour around the philippines even outside the country for free. oh yes i miss school a lot. I still blieve that education is the best thing that a person could have. add me up vennice_harris@yahoo.com friendster myspace hi5 y.m Myspace For Girls Only - MyGirlySpace.com

Who I'd like to meet:

some1 who is fun to be with... gentleman...... not that aggressive


General: dancing acting singing composing songs out of town beach friends gigs gimmicks party sports

Music:
i enjoy all kinds of music

Movies:
love watching any kinds of movies

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP