NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Christine







Name: Christine
Birthday: 1984
Status: Single
Interests: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Subic, Zambales
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Leo
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: Business Administration-Management
Companies: Momentum Data East Phils., PH Business Administration
Website: http://www.myspace.com/tin0804

Christine's Interests

General: Music is my passion, my first love. I love composing songs. I really compose songs to be compiled in an album. I also love reading and writing and keep on learning. I love watching cartoon shows or networks like Disney and Looney Toons and also interesting stuffs on Discovery Channels particularly about culture, geography and science.

Music: The Moffatts, SameSame, Hidell, Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Paula deAnda, Hillary Duff, Jojo, Jessica Simpson, Roxette, Nickelback, The Calling, Linkin Park, Cassie, Sugababes!

Movies: Thriller, Suspense Horror Scary Movies especially Japanese Horror Movies (I like to scare myself), The Prince and the Pauper, The Confession of A Teenage Drama Queen,Mean Girls, Twitches, The Ghost, Sleepover, American Pie, My Best Friend's Wedding, Armagedon..so on.

Television: The Bachelor, Tyra Banks Show, My Myx, MTV, Beauty and the Geek, Project Runway, Americas Next Top Model, Queer Eye for the straight guy, Punk, Boiling Point, Get Hitch!, Scare Tactics, National Geographic Channel, Discovery, Lifestyle, Entertainment Central, Disney,Ophra, Just for Laughs, Smallville, CSI, Crime Suspense, AXN, World of Wonders, The Amazing Race, Worlds Apart, Ambush Makeover.. Oh no, many to mention.

Books: Books about personality development, fashion, culture, history, science. Archie, Reader's Digests,and magazines like MEG, COSMOPOLITAN, PINK, FHM.
Heroes GOD, Papa and Mama!

About me:
I am a music lover! Oh anyway, seems everyone is asking me if I am Chinese or Japanese.. W-H-A-T!? *LOL* I am NOT!.. "I AM FILIPINA!" About my looks, the pictures say it all. You can go to check them. If you're going to ask about my personality.. I am sensible, simple, nice and witt. Im a good convertionist because I get the conversation flowing. I make conversations not shallow, boring or stupid. I can talk everything under the sun. I also have this sense of humor. I laugh at the corniest joke ever. And sometimes I make stupidiest things, but ended up laughing anyway. Im a good friend in all aspect and definition and meaning. A good listener and comforter. Sometimes I am moody, unpredictable, mysterious and including my occasional tantrums (we all have our moments!) Other people find me snobbish or unapproachable, but once they get to know me, they always say they never have a dull moment when they're with me. I respect people; previledged people or not? I don't care! We are all the same. I respect people and I gain respect, too. Im not trying to impress anyone, not overly concious and its up to them if they like me or not. I have suble confidence, I have this unique aura and style about me. I am not trying hard to be fashionable and stand out. I am secure about myself and identity. I am not a party girl type. I dont put too much make up or wear exaggerated clothes. Sometimes I am girly-girly but Im more on shirt and jeans. I have a strong personality and I dont want other people feel bad about me. God-fearing, open minded and positive, I always think that I deserve best and that's what should I get. That's the reason why I have this patience. I'm always trying to speak from my heart and remain true to myself to succeed. In short, Im a true person. I hate plastic or fake people

Who I'd like to meet:
I want to meet interesting, nice and down to earth people of different races, nations, countries and the like.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP