NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mariel Pamulaklakin












Name: Mariel Pamulaklakin
Birthday: 1989
Interested In: Friends, Activity Partners
Hometown: Los Banos, Laguna
Zodiac: Capricorn
Schools: Morning Star Montessori School, South Hill School Inc., East High
College: University Of The Philippines - Los BaƱos
Occupation: BS ComSci Student
Affiliations: Bukas Loob sa Diyos Youth Ministry-SP, SHSI Music Guild, BSCS BLK H1 Batch 2005, ICP Music Ministry
Companies: Walt Disney Co., Pixar Animations, SoulTwin Records
Websites: http://www.friendster.com/marielpp, http://www.myspace.com/marielpamulaklakin, http://disneyprincessmaye.multiply.com,
http://www.youtube.com/yemax29

About Me: Just a simple girl from the 'hood who likes glittery/sparkly things, the color pink, the scent of strawberries, shopping, chocolates, doing stuffs in my PC, and cute flats and heels. But beware...I'm also super moody! I know, I NEED to change that, but I just can't.But if you're a nice person, I'm nice as well. Sometimes, even twice as nice! I'm a kid at heart. I still love watching cartoons. Most of the time, I'm random. Like right now. ;p

I'm addicted to soft, mellow music. Oh, and dance-able tunes as well. :)

GOD-FEARING.
I love my family so much that I'd die for them.
I only keep a small group of (TRUE) friends and I'm happy with them.

I'm trying to keep my life as pure and clean as possible. Meaning...no smoking, no drugs, and those stuffs, so when I return it to God, it would still be presentable enough for Him.

I'm just a simple, happy girl who's continually growing...physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.

"I can be glamorous just like you see in all the magazines.
I can be cool as ice or anything I wanna be.

I can be soft and sweet
Or louder than the radio
I can be sophisticated
Or totally go out of control."
-"Who Said" by Hannah Montana

Hobbies and Interests: texting, net surfing, sound-tripping, watching Disney Channel, fooling around with Photoshop

Favorite Books: Little Women, Sweet Valley series, Harry Potter series, Sabrina the Teenage Witch series, Chicken Soup for the teen, The Alchemist, Little Men, All-American Girl, Raven's So Gold Guide to Life, Are You So Raven? quiz book, That's So Raven junior novels, Walking On, High School Musical: The Junior Novel

Favorite Movies: Big Daddy, The Notebook, Aquamarine, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Legally Blonde, Princess Diaries, Seeing Double, Thunderbirds, Disney movies (classics and 3d animations), DCOMs especially HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

Favorite Music: RnB and foreign hip-hop when I feel like shakin' the booty (LOL). And soft mellow music on those down days or when I feel like relaxing my mind, eg. Kyla, Sitti, Mariah Carey, Jojo, MYMP, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Jesse McCartney

Favorite TV Shows: That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Emperor's New School, Hannah Montana, Ellen Degeneres Show, Cory in the House

Who I Want to Meet:

"Some people say it'll never happen and we're just wasting time,
But good things come when you least expect them so I don't really mind..."

-"We'll Be Together" by Ashley Tisdale

People who truly love God.
People who try hard to live a clean life.
People who can have fun without the need of smoking, drinking liquors, and stuffs.
People who haven't forgotten about their inner child.
Simple and true people.

People like me.

And last but certainly not the least...God. Our dearest God. :)

Also it wouldn't hurt to meet Zac, V, Ash and Lucas!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP