NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, July 30, 2007

Althea
















Name: Althea
Birthday: 1983
Hometown: Rockwell
Status: Single
Interested In: Networking, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 6" / Athletic
Religion: Wiccan
Zodiac: Aquarius
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Love kids, but not for me
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: Business woman
Companies: Vergara Corporation
Website: http://www.myspace.com/135389995

About me:
" I may seem sensible and quiet but in reality,beneath the calm exterior, there's a mischief-making center .i have beautifull black eyes that you cant resist but be carefull! dont look into those expressive eyes too deeply when i am singing about love and passion - there's a real danger you'll loose your heart... It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye..." It means that don’t judge the person by its looks know them better by heart. Maybe you would find that person unique.. ok by Althea

General: Yamanakasi, Star Gazing, kumain, maligo, mamasyal ng mamasyal, damit, makipagkwentuhan, mag party, mag ingay, mangapit bahay..lahat ng kagaguhan isama mo na..
Music: Classical music to whatever form of music we have nowadays.
Movies: I watch movies weekly. Action. Suspense. Light Drama. Comedy. Sci-fi. Animated. Musical. Etc.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Television: ..aries. Cartoon Network, Any Movie Channel I may come across
Books: The Alchemist &; Valkyries
Heroes: god

Who I'd like to meet:
No consistent agenda. I'm really lucky to know you if you're lucky enough to really know me. Beyond that, anyone who inspires me to be a better man. As for love, there is definitely has to be chemistry, but I want to share my own unique joys and trials with someone whose own are different; I want to grow through whom I know, and to enhance the life of him who shares in mine. Laugh our asses off, love with abandon, and have the kind of tantric mind-scrambling that only happens when souls are disrobed and completely bare. God bless us all peace out.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP