NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, July 27, 2007

KaRLa












Name: KaRLa
Birthday: 1985
Hometown: Zamboanga
Status: In a Relationship
Interested In: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Virgo
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Website: http://www.myspace.com/karla_mimi
Companies: Starcrest Forwarder, Mary Kay Inc. Phil, IBC-full time

Quote: "for Skype users, it's karla_minette... but if you wont talk to me then dont add"

About me:
to know more about me, read karla's memoir in my blog; to view my friendster account, you must sign in in order to view overlay layouts.

• Im a lass who do basic things like other girls' trip.
• I cry over sappy movies.
• I laugh at corny jokes.
• I do not like being the center of attention, but i am friendly and sociable.
• I'm also a kikay.
• I'm not a very sporty person.
• I also love crafts.(my creative outlet)
• When I'm home and free, I play with the doggies and go online.
• Definitely a dog advocate.
• I also make time for spiritual guidance and enlightenment.
• I'm optimistic.
• Flak makes me more confident about my whole being.
• Im open to anyone.
• I give my trust openly, no doubt.
• I love what I do and what I decide to do.
• Im an opinionated human being.
• and I do respect others' opinion, too. I dont actually choose people to be with.
• I love different personalities, different people with different walks of life.
• I love to explore, may it be self exploration
or other things to explore, may it be the world.
• I love expressive music.
• I read anything there is to read. I browse d daily papers.
• I love the bitterness of coffee and d sweetness of chocolates.. yummie.
• I'm a woman of sense and sensibility.
• I dont suppress feelings and own it all by myself. no way!
• I always have someone to talk to- JESUS my Lord.
• I'm always above board.
• I commit mistakes time and again, i dont regret it though. Instead, i turn my failure to account.
• I would love to have Aladdin's lamp to gratify my wishes.

General

I LOVE:
biking • art • brainiacs • reading • books (a book lover) • Mr. Chips • mango ref cake • outing w friends • belly dancing • dogs • fruits • suspense films • massage • computers • doing layouts • cosmetics • dairy food • magic • silence • paint • flowers • running • the tv • movie marathon • video games • bags • earrings • cologne sprays • coffee • the web • blueberry cheesecake • working out • life • amour • salt scrubs • the no. 8 • gifts • writing • simple pleasures • walking in the rain • freestyle dancing • having a concert in the shower • food • God • my pawtnah • fam & friends • the purdyz • ME!ÜÜÜ

Music ARTISTS:
snoopdogg • pharrell • seanpaul • mariah • alicia keys • ciara • eminem • mj • michael buble • bob marley • enrique iglesias • jlo • the cure • the killers • fra lippo lippi • aerosmith • gwen stefani • nina • nyoy • jason mraz • rob thomas • jewel • phil collins • the corrs • daniel powter • john legend • up dharma down

Movies:
braveheart • ever after • con air • face off • ali g • drumline • legally blonde • the prince & i • the devil's advocate • Beethoven • stigmata • the Italian job • the eye • inner senses • the exorcist • a league of their own • cruel intentions • the skulls • killing me softly • borat • the lake house

Television PROGRAMS:
mtv • lifestyle network • c/s • national geographic • jack tv • studio23 • living asia • star movies • cinemax • hbo • abs-cbn &anc

Books:
• CRACKING DA VINCI'S CODE by James L. Garlow & Peter Jones
• CHARIOTS OF THE GODS? by Erich Von Daniken
• MANNERS FOR MOVING UP by Julie yap Daza
• COFFEE TEA OR ME? by Trudy Bakers & Rachel Jones
• THE COMPLEAT COURTSHIP by Nancy Van Pelt
• THE STARS SHINE DOWN by Sidney Sheldon
• BLOODSTREAM by Tess Gerritsen
• THE LITTLE PRINCE by Antoine de Saint Exupery
• THE EXORCIST by William Peter Blatty
• READER'S DIGEST book edition & magazine

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP