NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Maldita







Name: Maldita
Birthday: 1987
Status: Single
Interested: Networking, Friends
Hometown: City of Angels
Zodiac: Aries
Website: Myspace

A Little Something About 'Maldita'
My name is Lady Charleen, and i am a college student taking up Business Management studying in Angeles University Foundation. I can be called by any name, i don’t really care. i love to go shopping especially when I’m bored. I don’t have lots of girlfriends coz a lot of them are liars and back stabber. Yes, I am a loner. And I love everything about me. I can stand on my own, I don’t need someone to complete me coz I was born alone, single and strong. When I stumble, I pick myself up. I never wait for someone to tap me and get me back to life.

im not a perfect girl. my hair doesn't always stay in place. i spill a lot of things and i'm pretty clumsy. but when i think about it and take a step back i remember how amazing my life truly is and that maybe. I like being IMPERFECT.

Im not a total snob person, however, I am not one of those people who would be the first to befriend you, I don’t approach people. my weakness is, I trust people easily=( I cant help it when someone smiles at me. I am also a certified neatfreak. I like my things to be in order, especially my clothes. I arrange them in order of colors, bags and shoes too. Crazy me. lolz

I am a music lover. Even though I cant sing (I usually sing in the bathroom, out loud baby. Lolz)

I do not attend church, bible studies, prayer meetings but I do believe in GOD. I guess there’s just a point in my life where I just have to accept that not everything I wished or hoped for will come true. A time when I just have to gather up the courage to let go and just intrust everything to GOD, knowin he wont allow me to be in pain for the sake of hurting but for the sake of learnin. One day I will truly understand that he knows me more than I know myself, that even when I feel alone and misunderstand and even sometimes unloved and used, there’s still one person who knows all my flows yet loves me unconditionally like no HUMAN can.

Something That Would Bring Me Smile
I am a certified chocoholic, anything sweet. I also love surfing the net, playing online games, like dota, counter strike, generals and now I’m learnin to create my own DIV overlayouts. My favorite artists are: bone thugs n harmony, fergie of the blacked eye peas, gwen stefani.

For The Haters
i keep it real and thats a promise i maybe a BITCH but at least im HONEST when i walk by you stop and stare well keep on looking cus i dont care i have my own life and style not trying to please you or make you smile! when it comes to competition you are out now shut up you hatin' azz and keep me out of your mouth cus i aint a D*ck!! FUCK THE FAKE [[thanks for making me the center of you world]].

Who I'd Like To Meet
Please read profile carefully. All requests are granted. But im not askin too much people here. I do not respond to messages from a person who asks for my number that fast. Think pls! Do you honestly think i'd give it to a complete stranger? What if you're a psycho-killer? a rapist? Be NORMAL pls. NO foreigners asking if they can meet me when they get here and if I can show them around. As if. Hire your own tour guide! NO sex friends, NO liars. And oh, if you can't naturally type with nice punctuation, atlease don't TyPe LiKe DiS CuZ iT ReAlLy huRtS mY bRaIn. Btw, THANKS for droppin by. CHEERS

Quote For The Day
A positive attitude can make a normal day into great day. Always remember these little sayings and you’ll be a happier person: You are too blessed to be stressed! Losers let things happen. Winners make things happen!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP