NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Thursday, July 26, 2007

jhone










Name: jhone
Birthday: 1985
Hometown: Las Pinas
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Scorpio
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: stUdEnt nuRsE (intern)
Companies: sophisticated pro-models . mukha . jeinart . photo odition
Website: http://www.myspace.com/jhone_22

Quote: "what jhone wants, jhone getz!! "

About Me:
my fullname is joan modina caballo
my name pronounced as jhon'e,a frenchname. i got my name from joan of arc.im a 1'4 spanish and a filipino blooded.

i'm a certified sweetie femme, i love beaches the most.... totaLLy beachbum and bohemian chiq..... very friendLy and a cooL fella....supah mac()()Let as in...easily get aLong with....tagged as supLaditah but i'm not. music-lovah as well a pet-lovah. i'm a loving gurL, sensitive, i can go cRazy most of the time, i smoke out some and get drunk if i want to.....i like clubbin' and chiLLaxin' at the same time.i like topdown sport's car..... i'm into sweetie hommies and i value my gurLfrenz coz they deserved to be loved..... i hate impocritahz so u bettah walk away coz the worLd is so smaLL for us to share with..... i am mean if it is due to 'em.......... xo u bettah be good to chiLL out with.....

MUH DEEPEST SIDE OF ME / PIPOL DON'T KNOE ABT ME: LoVes to Live life to the fuL as iF theres No 2morrow . i h8 seeing ppL so sad.. it makes me waNt 2 be saD 2 =( coz life is to good 2 waste to be sad or to have s2pid problems . but hey eveN i geT mOoD swings! it gOes away pretty fast . i giVe gOod advice . sO if yOo eVa neeD advice . coMe 2 Me hehe! . iM nOt thaT picKy w/ everything . except my clotheS and aCcesories . daMnz! I WaNA travel around the world . & sEe aL the wOnderfuL pLacEs God maDe! iM noT a bOrinG person . i LighteN uP every situation( if I want 2)(so i've been toLd, ehehehe) so if ye eva' nid me, juz gvE me a bUzZ en' iL be there,.. whEnevA' & wherevAh!

a big difthere's ference in me . i am more determined & i don't give my smiles to everyone . especially whose not worth keeping . I don't put my trust to anyone not unless u deserve to be 1 . i save 4 myself! i don't look back in anger . but once u mess up with me . every little thing turns out to bullshit between U&me as if ure not existing! but im nice & sweet once u get to knoe me . wag lang abuso! =)
General photography sunset icewines chocolate ice creamz mobilephones ipOd stilletos choco mousse starbucks beach islands cowboy hat summer apparels topdown sport's car butterflies digicams flowerhorns shih-tzu puppies musiq sweet hommies
Music BEACH-HOUSE MUSIQ.reggaeton.hiphop rnb.rnb soul

Movies: she's the man.littleman.bluecrush.if only.50 1st dates.mean gurls.chasing liberty.cast away.the beach.2fast2furious.the fast&;the furious tokyo drift.the hitch.thirteen.charlie's angels1&;2.hotchick.whitechick.bring it on.willy wonka &; the chocolate factory.child's play collection.all horror films

Television: laguna beach.queer eye for the straight guy/gurl.bikini destination.temptation island.lifestyle.ambush make-over. america's next top modeLs.Lizzie mcGuirre.that's so raven. jack channeL.cris angeL supernaturaL.MTV.mtv crib.myx.pimp my ride-westcoast custom.punk'd

Books: nursing books.interior design.bibLe.roxy.glitters.cosmopolitan

Heroes: God and loved ones

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP