NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, July 23, 2007

†lian













Name: †lian
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Friends
Orientation: Not Sure
Hometown: bacolod city
Body type: Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: student
Website: http://www.myspace.com/lianie07

Quote: "L0ve mE or hATe mE EitHer way...yoUR thiNkin of mE

About me:
My name is Lianie and most of my friendz call me "yani".....I love watching movies,swimming, practicing taekwondo ,i love music n music channels, i luv MTV and I love watching Laguna Beach, maybe bcoz stephen is so damn hot And cute..lol....I'm nice and friendly, i always wear a smile on my face....but sometimes im shy but juz at first...and i think im fun to be with.. ;) awww i thnk itz btter for u not to read dis part...coz i seem to mess it up......lol I love my friends and of course i love hangingout wid them n we sumtymz call our hangoutz "drifting"...lol...n our drifting alwayz rockz coz itz more lyk suicidal...lol..,f we d0nt go out to drift we talk about destiny...lol...n ...laugh at corny jokes ,and talk about weird things ..we also love going to malls......some may hate me some may love me...so to all hu loves me <3.....wyl to all d haters...im sorry i dnt need u...lol...go on yall im d bitch yall love to hate...haha

General: movies,music,hangingout wid friends, nightouts, ghosthunting,singing, dancing, modelling, swimming, taekwondo, disco,sleeping, eating, shopping....

Music: reggae,RnB, acousticz,pop,lovesongs,reggaetons,hip hop.house....

Movies: comedy,chick flicks, horror,myths.............pirates of the carribean...troy...after the sunset...scary movie... sisterhood of the travelling pants... if only....titanic... peterpan...love me if u dare....

Who I'd like to meet:
I love meeting new people....those who are cool,fun to be wid ,and ofcourse those who has sense of humor...those who could understand me....I also wish to see my friends whom i lose in touch wid....i wanna meet new friends i wanna meet chris :b to all who knows me add me... to all who doesnt know me u can still add me f u want...lol

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP