NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

S H A N D Y













Name: S H A N D Y
Age: 19 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Lesbian
Body type: Slim / Slender
Religion: Christian - other
To Zodiac: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: I don't want kids
Education: In college
Website: myspace.com/shandygolez

About me: Im fun.
Im creative.
I have loved art since the time I bully little losers in our playground.
Art NOW is so overrated.
Photography have become a fad.
Fashion is now a trend.
Oh please.
Im a crazy little girl
who doesnt know when she had too much.
Im a brat, I get what I want when I mean it.
I dont choose friends.
Im very flexible.

Music: Britney Spears. =D

Movies: My own film someday.

Television: One Tree Hill

Heroes: Van Gogh

Who I'd like to meet: Van Gogh, so we could have a crazy talk.
and pretty girls. =D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP