NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

-geLLy













Name:Gelly
Age: 19 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Pampanga
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Capricorn
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: student (pharmacy)
Website: myspace. com/femmefatale_09


About me: I'm Gelly Pagsanjan, i had lots of nicknames but i preferred to be called el 'coz it sound more unique. I'm very laid-back conservative but not too covered covered up - yep! that's me. I love songs with rallying points of view. I'm really addicted to shopping, I love hanging out with my friends.I love to smile, i draw, I'm a bit clumsy. I love eating but it doesn't show. I love cracking up jokes. XD

Movies: Harry Potter 1-5, Twilight, High School Musical, 50 first Dates, Mean Girls, Without a Paddle, Spider-man, Chasing Liberty, Interview with the Vampire, Les Choristes, Hellphone, A Cinderella Story, Raise your Voice, Cheaper by the Dozen, In Her Shoes, Lovely complex, Mulan, Lion King


Music: Rock, Pop-Rock, Techno, electro, Pop, Country, Pop-Electro :]

Who I'd like to meet: anyone who wants to meet me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP