NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ruLa♥









Name: ruLa♥
Age: 19 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Hometown: lapu-lapu city
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 3" / Average
Religion: Protestant
To Zodiac: Capricorn
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: student
Website: myspace.com/rula4eva

General: travel
photography
music
movies
arts&crafts
hello kitty
mickey&minnie
the beach
chatting
malling
bags
shoes
dresses
&& NEON colors

Music: big bang
music sets the mood & vice versa.
i love music.
it makes me dance.
&& makes me smile.

Movies: i spend most of my time in front of the screen to pop in a dvd or surfing the net.^___^
korean movies[i love!]
the classic
windstruck
my sassy girl
my tutor friend
seducing mr. perfect
she's on duty
my boyfriend is type B
100 days wuth mr. arrogant
too beautiful to lie
il mare
27 dresses
CJ7
Television:gossip girl
heroes
CSI
sangdoo, let's go to school!
my girl [korean version!]

Heroes: wonder woman - my mum

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP