NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

meeshelle













Name: meeshelle
Age: 27 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: CaViTe BaBy
Body type: 5' 4" / Average
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Taurus
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Proud parent
Website: myspace.com/davidtheboxer

General: I love to laugh about anything jokes, pranks, myself and I prefer to maintain a childlike sense of wonder and amusement about the world... i love 2 mke frends with good pipol and be with dem 4 ever.. i am not easilly get mad but once i get mad i transform into a monster lol! i love 2 laugh! i love 2 hear sweet words cmin 2 my special someone cse i record it in2 my mind.. im less talk but more on action.. i am the type of person hu think less bout myself,coz i love helping oders as long as i can,coz i knw the feeling of being sad... crying is my best medicine wen im in pain,i do cry alone most of the tym...(haiz) i always luk at the positive side of my life...i accept pain,criticism,and ready 2 change if its 4 the better...i easilly fall 4 love but easilly fall out...(so dnt gve me damn rison 4 ds) i am nice but dnt TAKE ADVANTAGE! til now i do love barbies(mikee and hazel my barbies) ,cartoons,kids stuff! im a gurl plain and simple hu appreciate things eventhough its simple...i hate smeone hu is comparing deyrself 2 oders coz we hve diffrent abilities and wer ol unique...comparing urself wid oders is showing act of insecurities...but like any oder smetyms i do mistakes but i make sure i learn from it... A FAMILY IS THIS.... To be apart of a family like mine is so divine where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired we talk we laugh we cry but we are a family and we do it all together for as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall for we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch that, s why I love my family so much.

Who I'd like to meet: in Life ive learned that: Promises aren’t contracts Kisses aren’t assurance Sweet words aren’t guarantees Big hugs aren’t bonds And Nothing is permanent in this life. One day he’s mine, the next day he’s gone. Last night he was sweet, the next morning he’s insensitive. Yesterday I cried, tonight iam sad. But even if life is unfair and definitely unpredictable iam still waiting for that sole person who will defines my EXISTENCE ..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP