NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

-kim-
















Name:-kim-
Age: 20 yrs old
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Manila
Body type: 5' 5" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Aquarius
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: banker
Website:http://profile.myspace.com/index70640751

About me: kim- a simple woman who likes being with her friends and special one's. she's appreciative and loving. she knows how to handle her problems and make solution out of it.. and most of all she's just an ordinary girl with extra ordinary thinking about the world... I've learned that there is light even in the darkest places.. There was a time, i suffered so much. I wanted to get out of me, I would cut my arms, not to kill myself.. I dont want to die. I know I am lucky to be on this earth. I did is so the physical pain would calm the pain that was eating me inside.. nothing was erased. I leave with my past tucked away deep inside of me. It comes out as an explosion and it invades me.. I believe we are messangers on earth. I believe in angels. I am blessed by God to tell myself I suffered that much to become who I am today...!

General: dancing, music, magazines, exercise, watching tv series and movies
Music: HipHop, rNb, Alternative, Rock, slow jams...the killers and coldplay rocks!!!


Who I'd like to meet:
Hot Guys, friends!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP