NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

**Damsy**
















Name:**Damsy**
Age: 23 yrs old
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Manila
Body type: 5' 5" / Athletic
Religion: Catholic
To Zodiac: Scorpio
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: Registered Nurse/Part time model
Website: myspace.com/sassy_crazy_chick


About me: Hi! I'm Karren Joy T. Damaso, my friends call me Damsy,my friends gave it to me,karren is common so it was a better nickname. I'm a "you can see what you get girl", I'm totally real or a true-people person i can say, i hate pretending. "Life is too short to become someone else." My family is my strength and I'm always thankful for having them. My friends are the ones whose giving colors to my world. Most of them are miles away from me but I really do love all of them, they knew that... I'm a devoted person when it comes to a relationship, i believe in honesty and loyalty..trust is the only thing i hold precious of and it better not be taken for granted. I hate judging other people 'coz i don't wanna be judged either. I know I've done terrible mistakes with my life but they were just unwise decisions i had to make. There's no room for regrets in my future so i have to move on and view my life perfectly beyond its mere imperfections.. Several paragraphs of mumbling about who i am were not enough for you to know the real me... This page is just where my thoughts simply written. :)

General: LOVE>;>;>;>;God,my family and friends::dancing::singing(sometimes)::bar hopping::traveling::parties::shopping::snorkling::surfing the net::eating cake with chips::love dogs::gaga over laptop::pictorials::dvd-marathon::playstation::ipod musics and videos::gym::swimming::smiling::my patients::life! and more to love about me.. ; )

Music: house music::techno::rnb::alternative::slow jams M.Y-P.L.A.Y.L.I.S.T

Who I'd like to meet: EVERYONE!I won't bite! : )

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP