NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

margaret












Name: margaret
Birthday: 1987
Status: Single
Intersted in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Manila/California
Body type: 5' 6" / More to love!
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Aries
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: student
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/1364887

About me: I’m a Filipina with great Filipino values, at least on its highlights. I have Spanish, Chinese and Australian blood that flows through my veins. I love writing all of my thoughts although I’m having a hard time articulating it in writing or speaking most of the time because there is just too many and too much that are goin’ on inside my eddy brain and it’s just as complicated as how the world truly began and how God does not have a beginning. That is why I need an intellectual person to talk with because we don’t need that much words at all yet our conversation can still be as fun and as exciting as any other fun things for ordinary even shallow people. I love reading too, chocolates, chucks, watches, make ups, philosophy, literature, soccer, formula 1 or racing in general, movies, tv shows, internet, modeling and of course acting. If I just didn’t have a BDD I would have probably been in broadway by now or one of Starz People and Elite Stars’ favorite models. Haha! Oh well that’s life. Sometimes mental illness strikes us like a thunderstorm. I usually idolize prostitutes with strong personalities like Ermita Rojo in the novel Ermita by F. Sionil Jose, Maggie, a Girl of the Streets by Stephen Crane, Ligaya in Ligaya ang Itawag Mo Sa Akin, Zyang Ziyi in 2104 (not sure ‘bout the title though) and much more! I think besides the fact that they are beautiful and smart they are also lost souls waiting to be found. Their lust for power often reminds me of myself. I’m also a nagger’s daughter and a corruptor’s daughter whom I never really met, a racer’s inspiration once, a bestfriend, a supportive friend, a loving sister, and if possible maybe a wonderful girlfriend someday.


General: thinking, reading books dat wud make me think, acting, dancing, playing the piano, painting (specially wen I'm depressed), nascar, F1, F3, footbal, partying, the beach, getting a tan, travelling, writing, day dreaming

Music: alternatives are the best! i also like rnb's and sentis...

Movies: too many to mention, mostly movies that would require a person to think deeper

Television: one tree hill, america's next top model, project runway, E! news weekend, Grey's Anatomy, A1GP world cup of motorsport, WRC, UEFA, EPL, discovery channel, national gegrachic channel, etc. etc. ders just 2 many

Books: a lot! i mean A LOT!

Heroes: som1 hu wud finally make me fall inlove. i haven't met dat person yet

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP