NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, October 1, 2007

♣†BHYBiEGURL†♣










Name: ♣†BHYBiEGURL†♣
Birthday: 1986
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Makati city...
Body type: More to love!
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Love kids, but not for me
Education: Some college
Occupation: Mah JOB iz to BLOW u..
Website: http://www.myspace.com/blaldlglulrll

About me: things u must know aBOut mE! :) *i do Love taking pictures of mah seLf *i dream to become a sexycover girL..someday!whew! *i love coffee *i do love listening 2 a rock/Emo musics *i love meeting up *i simpLy want to be on d top..hahhah *i Lyk cooking *i sLeep nd read a Lot of mens magazine. *i love hot n spicy foods *i smoke occasionaLy..i drink not too much *i love going to bar hanging out wid sam1 *i love cars...cars..and cars *i love basket baLL (NBA,PBA,NCAA,UAAP) *i hate mah eyebags in my eyes *i hate pineapple :) *i hate snakes.nd worms.. *im craving for pizza..hmmm..yummy! *i hate people who thinks that im fake..ehhehe(its me..the real me) *i hate myseLf when im faLLing inLove..(OUch) *i stiLL live in my past :( *i love tequiLLa a Lot -and do d bodyshot- ;) *i love people who can appreciate me as i'am *im a Virgin..(but that was 6 yrs ago)ahahaha. :) ..ABOUT ME*** *im ghie..but sam of mah friends koL me SHY..4 wAt rizon?i dont know!eheeh..i do have my twin sister but a Lot of peopLe says dat shes d opposite of me..coz shes so..sLim,she owned a long bLack hair..and they say that she was a conservative type of a girl *im easy to get aLong wid..im an open minded lady..im an outgoing person who loves a party all night long..meeting up.and have some fun with them..im a liberated type..i dont have serious relationship as of now im still looking 4 it.ahhahaha.. *A Lot of peopLe descreminate me as a bitch..whore..hooker..etc... as long as i dont hurt any1 they dont have the right to say those stupid things about me..they dont know me yet..so how can they say that?4 jaz seeing my pics??oh damn!u guys dont know how to appreciate fashion i guess.. *so if ur 1 of them uLL better get out on mah list if dont want me..or maybe ur insecurities are coming over... *its just d reaL ME.. *not too SHY!- *but not too CONFIDENT ND BOSY!-

General: cars,cars,cars and cars! :)
Music: emo/screamo.rnb.
Movies: ..women on top!
Television: .mtv.anything!
Books: .just a mensmag.. :)
Heroes: .mah current boyfriend...coz he change a Lot in me..

Who I'd like to meet:..my mr.right.. *who can love me who i'am,not 4 what i have* ...BOYFRIEND FIGURE!.... *Must be 23 yr oLd above! *Open minded. *Mature enough to handLe reLationship. *Have a good sense of humor! *I want taLL guys! *fair complexion! *a guy who will treat me as his PRINCESS.. *i do prefer a guy who has a ride.. *a hopeless romantic 1.. (take note) IM NOT LOOKING 4 MR.PERFECT... IM LOOKING 4 MR.RIGHT.. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP