NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Joan









Name: Joan
Birthday: 1988
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Bi
Body type: 5' 4" / Athletic
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Capricorn
Smoke / Drink: Yes / No
Children: Someday
Education: Some college
Occupation: Techinical Support
Website: http://www.myspace.com/trizha_07

About me: im a simple gurl.. who is sometimes mistakenly known as a japanese gurl.. i love myself.. hehehhe i am soccer player.. no.. i was a soccer player dropped the sport for work.. wish i could have time for that.. i love everything about myself... hehehe and my best asset that i love most is my butt hehhehe... no one could identify that unless you'd see me upclose lol... i eat chinese foods and i love what is not allowed.. hehe i could be nasty and be a bitch but in the end i could be the sweetest girl you'd ever know many would criticize me, many would hate me but i dont care it just shows that they're jealous of what i am i am the boss of myself so if you dont like me, i dont care.. and i dont get affected by it so dont just waste your time hating me instead get to know me better and you will know there is a lot in me that you would love... "IF SPOTTED, DO NOT APPROACH"

General: i like sports and music...

Music: Reggae type and love songs

Television: spongebob squarepants...cartoons and bugs bunny shows!!

Books: horror and mystery books...

Heroes: my God and bugs bunny

Who I'd like to meet: people who are fun to be with who wont be a jerk and fuck off people who dont talk negative things about other people and people who could bear with me i am sometimes very silent and could be annoying hehehe

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP